The ABF Foundation will provide a range of funding opportunities twice yearly.
Subject to available funds, applications for grants/funding will be called for in March and September.
The first round of grant applications will open on March 1st 2021 (subject to available funding).
What information will be required with the application?
Applicants should supply basic information such as:
- Your contact details;
- The details of your proposed project/use of funds;
- Who will benefit from the funds/event/project;
- Explain how you have determined the need for these funds;
- Financial and budgeting details;
- Disclose if you have been convicted of any serious offence;
- Disclose if you have been found guilty of any serious bridge offences.
What are the obligations of successful applicants?
Successful applicants will be required to::
Enter into a formal agreement to abide by the ‘funding rules’ which includes, but is not limited to:
- Written reports;
- Photos which may be used in promotional material;
- Tangible and timely evidence of project finances;
- Full access and rights of the Foundation to use all work output;
- Act appropriately as an ambassador for the ABF Foundation and the game of bridge.